If you’re a techi fond of Mozilla Firefox, here is an interesting add on extension offering to organize in single shot your most visited/favorite web pages.
Follow this simple steps to start using the extension and experience the difference yourself:
1. Install the Speed Dial extension from Mozilla Firefox add ons
2. When this extension is installed, 2 new buttons will be available for the Toolbar. To add them:
- Right click on the Firefox Toolbar.
- On the contextual menu, choose "Customize...".
- Locate the new Speed Dial buttons on the "Customize Toolbar" window.
- Drag the button you want to use, and drop it on Firefox's Toolbar.
- Once you're finished, click on the "Done" button, which is placed at the bottom right side of the "Customize Toolbar" window.