Last day, I was reading the book “Who Moved my Cheese.”And wanted to share, the following note on how to change ourselves with Change!
If one thing is constant in this world, it’s nothing but Change. Yes, we hear this often, but, seldom know how to keep track of the change that is happening at rocketing velocity and speed. Here are the 7 simple day-to-day principles that we can adopt to bring in back our life on track and keep moving in the right direction with change.
- They Keep Moving The Cheese: CHANGE HAPPENS
- Get Ready for the Cheese to Move: ANTICIPATE CHANGE
- Smell The Cheese Often So We Know When It Is Getting Old: MONITOR CHANGE
- The Quicker We Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese: ADAPT TO CHANGE QUICKLY
- Move With the Cheese: CHANGE
- Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!: ENJOY CHANGE!
- They Keep Moving The Cheese: BE READY TO CHANGE QUICKLY AND ENJOY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN
If we consider Change as a Rollercoaster which spins 360 degrees at any given time then, let everone of us be our own Engineer to bring back the Rollercoaster to control.
Let’s Chase the Change with Cheers to move our own Cheese!