Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lines I Liked

"Look questions are bound to be asked if you are not scoring runs. It's just that when you are 23 or 24, people ask different questions and when you are 37 or 38, they ask different questions. That's part and parcel of modern day cricket and you have got to accept that. The best way to come back is to score runs. "


"As far as I am concerned, I have never really bothered about the questions. It's always been about how I feel emotionally, physically and spiritually and whether I am giving my hundred per cent or not. These are a few boxes I always mentally tick before a series."
                                                                          - Rahul Sharad Dravid, The Wall of Indian Cricket Team

No comments: